Beginning Again: Divorce Recovery
"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!"
2 Corinthians 5:17 NIV
As part of the Caring Ministry, Beginning Again is a divorce recovery program that helps people heal from the pain of divorce and look forward to a restored life and healthy relationships. Sessions are held throughout the year and are facilitated by men and women who have been divorced and understand the experiences of those who attend.
For additional Tysons information or questions: please contact a leader at BAtysons@mcleanbible.org or call 703-639-2000 x1010.
For additional Prince William information or questions: please contact a leader at BAprincewilliam@mcleanbible.org or call 703-335-2951.
- Grow: To offer resources for spiritual growth and maturity.
- Connect: To provide a support network.
- Serve: To provide spiritually grounded facilitators.
- Share: To equip you so you might help others recover from divorce.
What We Do:
- Encourage healing, communication, and reconciliation.
- Offer material outlining the recovery process.
- Offer weekly support, love, and prayer.
- Offer Christian fellowship, safe friendships, and a place of community.
What We Don't Do:
- Deal with theological issues.
- Deal with the sociological aspect of divorce.
- Encourage ex-spouses to attend the same Divorce Care session. If this happens, each party must agree to cooperate within strict guidelines and be accountable to their facilitators.
- Offer legal counsel or advice.
For information on Hope for the Separated click here.